http://teachertube.com/
People are very familiar with the Youtube which is a very popular videocast website. Here is a Teacher Tube for teachers' community to share ideas and lessons. There are many videos, docs, audios and photos for other teachers to download and apply to their own classroom. Any the channels conver different level education and different subjects. There also has different discussion groups for teachers to discuss and debate different topics.
It is a good website for teacher to post their ideas or lessons for seeking comments or for encouraging other teachers to use them. The different materials are offering teachers different approaches to teach and apply the ideas.
Meanwhile, I find some parts of this website need to be improved for better use. First one is about the catagory. I am going to teach in ESL for adults, but I can not find any materials related to ESL in Teacher Tube. And there isn't a channel that related to teaching English for ESL teachers. Second problem is the name of the materials. Since all the materials are uoploaded by different indicidual teachers, the way of naming the materials are various. Some of the names of the documents are just numbers from which nobody knows what it is. I even can not fin any discreptions of the materials after I click in. It makes the search become time-consumming, difficult and troublesome for teachers. Teachers who are planing to use this website should be careful about these problems.

No comments:
Post a Comment